on vacay temporarily...

"Innovation is an evolutionary process, so it's not necessary to be radical all the time."
Marc Jacobs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weddings are better with Vintage Flair

Today, while researching shower favors to partake in my maid-of-honor duties for my cousin's wedding I stumbled across these...

These vintage cake toppers are adorable!! I have been to my fair share of weddings in the last few years; it comes with the territory of a large family.  But its nice to see something out of the ordinary at them which is why these cake toppers caught my eye!  I think when planning a wedding people tend to get caught up in the typical ideas that everyone and their mother has, so switch it up.  Adding special personal touches make for a nice change and people remember those corky little details.  At least the people that will really appreciate them do.  You can be sure to see lots of vintage finds when I have my big day in the far off future.

No comments:

Post a Comment