on vacay temporarily...

"Innovation is an evolutionary process, so it's not necessary to be radical all the time."
Marc Jacobs

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Salon Bangles Photo Shoot

Hey kids...
Yesterday I got to spend the evening @ Salon Bangles in Springfield,NJ styling a photo shoot for their website.  I was also one of the acting hair models because I get my hair done there by one of my very best friends Maria. 

The owner of the Salon, Kristen wanted to have a more feminine feel to the shoot so we decided to work with a hippie type vibe.  Bohemian style is coming back for the Fall so we interpreted it in a modern updated version.  It went great and we all had an awesome time. 

I had the pleasure of working with a great photographer, Melinda DiMauro.  
I have been so lucky to know and work with amazingly talented photographers so far and she fits right in with the rest of them.  Check out her work its awesome!

Here is a sneak peak of my hair and make up for the shoot... I will post more about this shoot as soon as the edit work is done on the photos!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment